GET YOUR SPECIAL OFFER NOW
All inclusive packages ranging from $2,599 to $3,899 Special Limited Time Offer 760-765-9907
Julian Wedding Venue
Welcome to Julian Wedding Venue, located on more than 10 acres. The venue is affordable, private and spacious. Enjoy your rustic wedding and reception in Julian, California, right outside of San Diego, California.
“Me and my wife got married here on October 20th and it was perfect. We had everything we needed. Jenifer and Memo were very helpful and respectful to our guests and us. I couldn’t have been any happier with the venue and the owners. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone.” Alex Clark
Get married at an eco-friendly water wise Native Plant Botanical Garden destination wedding.
We are making it pretty. With the Native Plant Botanical Garden we are adding plaques to demonstrate and illustrate the names of about 150 native plant varieties. We are protecting BOTH flora and fauna (birds) diversity and we appreciate your support and business for this cause. Currently not all the decorative plants signs are up yet. Learning the names of the local flora builds empathy for plants and having native plants saves water we all need!
Come on a tour with us to see. Limited time discounted rate when you schedule your tour with us and book your wedding date here!
Located in the Cuyamaca Mountains north of San Diego, the Julian Wedding Venue is a destination wedding venue. Enjoy beautiful mountain air and the perfect Julian wedding venue nestled in a beautiful, peaceful and natural environment. We having bookings available year round (subject to availability). See More Photos here on our Facebook Page.
The large pavilion located at the center of the property makes for an unforgettable wedding site. Everyone staying will be able to enjoy all the amenities here, including the large chemical-free playground, the labyrinth path, Native Plant Botanical Garden demonstration garden path and the Jacuzzi.
Julian Wedding Venue Packages
Accommodations included in All Julian Wedding Packages
- Bridal dressing room. The bridal dressing room is downstairs or upstairs in the private four bedroom cabin onsite
- Groom’s dressing room. The groom’s dressing room is included.
- Use of the indoor reception area
- Four bathrooms are included for use during wedding and reception.
- Use of the Wedding Pavilion located at the center of the property.
Amenities included in All Julian Wedding Packages
For Wedding and Reception
- Deluxe propane patio heaters
- Market lights
- Rectangular banquet tables
- 60” round tables
- Portable Bar
- Deluxe folding chairs
- Black table linens for all the round tables
- Black rectangular table linens for the DJ and banquet tables
- White dinner, salad, and dessert plates. Includes ceramic bowls, coffee mugs
- Six-piece flatware set (includes large and small forks, two knives and two spoons
- Glasses for soda or water
- Stem-less wine glasses
Additional Included Amenities
- More than 10 Private acres in a secluded location
- Propane BBQ grill
- Large Premier Cedar Works playground – splinter free
- Outdoor lighting over the large patio and in the Wedding Pavilion.
- Outdoor fire
- Service cart with lipped shelves
Additional Services Available for Purchase
Lodging with a swimming pool for up to 58 Guests 1.3 miles away!
White table linens rental available
Horses and Ponies – perfect for ceremonies or photo shoots. Mini-horses are also a wonderful addition to your reception.
Design and Staging Packages – We offer design and staging packages if requested.
Engagement Photo Shoots – if you want some engagement photos, Julian Wedding Venue is the perfect backdrop. Pricing per couple is $250 for the first hour and then $100 for each additional 30 minutes.
There are also custom packages to fit any of your unique wedding needs.
We are LGBT friendly
Eco-Friendly Wedding Venue in Julian, California
We are one of the few eco-friendly wedding venues in San Diego County. We are all starting to wake up to the fact that sustainability is becoming more and more of a necessity. Why not make the most important day of your lives together one that helps sustain our beautiful planet? If we are not all in it together in terms of sustainability, we (humanity) are not going to make it. We all have an important part to play.
We offer rustic eco-friendly weddings near beautiful Julian, California located in the northeast of San Diego County. Julian is a very popular wedding location for those seeking a more natural and rustic setting that is similar to Idyllwild, CA in some areas. We are the only eco-friendly, or “green”, wedding venue in the Julian area that recycles everything we can, leaving minimal trash. For a destination wedding, you will enjoy a vacation centered around your wedding date here in the mountains of Southern California where the air is crisp and clean.
Eco-Friendly Wedding Venue Features
- For lighting, including the party lights, we use LED lighting
- One-gallon-flush toilets
- Drip irrigation
- Low to no paint containing volatile organic compounds
- Solar infrastructure is currently in the development phase
- Mountain fresh well water purified by ultraviolet light. The entire process takes place on our property
- We actively recycle and maintain a compost heap
- Full spectrum organic garden including many types of vegetables and over 40 fruit trees and many varieties of flowers.
- While the venue is a green one, you are always welcome to enjoy your wedding with any form of entertainment or decorations. For our decorations, we count on the guest’s recommendations to help us turn this haven into paradise. Please come and check out our few decorations we have already in store for you donated by past guests.
- We have a large Cedar Works playground at the venue. It is kid safe and made of a non-splintering wood and is not treated with any chemicals. It is suitable for ages six months to adults!
Eco-Friendly Wedding Venue Benefits
When you book your wedding at Julian Wedding Venue, you are free to create the wedding and reception of your dreams. Visit the Julian wedding gallery to view what others have done. Also know that our venue is Eco-Friendly, which has many benefits.
- Lower operating costs and lower overall venue cost
- Less toxic waste and less waste overall
- Less harmful substances (we use organic-only cleaning and freshening products).
- Being mindful of the environment with a minimized carbon risk
Order your flowers now for your dream wedding! We grow native plant flowers here and we make your native floral arrangements to make your wedding even more sustainable! Please inquire within for a price quote! This is for available for weddings after 2020.
Get More Information on Weddings in Julian:
Please fill out the form below to receive a brochure about our wedding venue